DIM SUM … AND THEN SOME
All-you-can-eat dim sum and Sunday Yum Cha at Li Li
Hungry for some Chinese food? Looking for a perfect place to have lunch with your special someone? Well, fret no more! Hyatt Hotel and Casino’s Li Li is offering an all-you-can-eat dim sum for just PHP888 net per person, available from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. This is definitely a break from the usual buffet offerings around the metro. And look how much it costs? It’s so affordable that you can take your date here.
I understand that being a student means being thrift and we will spend food if it’s really filling and has a huge serving, and I am assuring you guys that this is really worth your money! A small dent in our wallets isnt bad if you could impress your date or your family right? “Where are you taking me out for lunch?” “Oh you know, Sa Hyatt lang naman.” BAM! Game face on!
Well, your head would blow from the wide selection of dim sum they have, so let me recommend you the good stuff from their kitchen.
- Steamed fish shape dumplings with Cod Fish , Chinese parsley
- Steamed Shrimp, dried seaweed roll, asparagus fish rue.
- Steamed crabmeat dumpling, black mushroom
- Steamed fresh scallops dumplings.
- Har Gao
- Steamed pork and shrimp with flying fish roe
- Fried Spinach dumplings with Shrimp
- Deep fried mashed taro puff with chicken
- Baked Barbecue pastry puff
- Deep fried becho-becho stuffed mince soup
- Steamed pork dumplings with crab meat “Shanghai” style
- Steamed Glutinous rice with assorted meat wrapped in lotus leaf
- Hot and Sour soup with assorted seafood
- Chilled Mango Sago with almond Jelly
- Sesame balls with White Chocolate
Trust me, choosing from the menu seems a lot fun when you’re doing it.
Aside from dim sum, other authentic Cantonese dishes are endlessly served too including such delicacies as Wok-fried Radish Cake, Chicken in Simmered Soya Sauce, Barbecued Pork Belly, Braised Noodle with Shredded Abalone Mushroom and Stir-fried Vegetables in Garlic.
About Li Li
Li Li presents the most authentic Chinese dining experience, offering the flavours of Cantonese culinary delights using the freshest of ingredients and live seafood. This stylish residential setting also features five private rooms, an extensive collection of premium wines and a tea bar. For enquiries, please call the Food and Beverage Reservations Centre on 247 8666 or 245 1234 ext. 7291.
As a special treat to my readers
Reserve for Li Li dimsum buffet at 247 8666 and simply confirm that you read the review through this blog
to receive a complimentary Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila’s signature Guava iced tea once you dine!